Professional Services Engagement Manager
The Professional Services Engagement Manager is a business development and management role focusing on Tenable Professional Services. The successful candidate will build and manage relationships with customers and sales counterparts within the Northern and Southern Europe geography to deliver effective services propositions and introduce initial services delivery to Tenable’s customers. As well as being the key driver for services business the Engagement Manager provides ongoing interaction with the client post sale and acts as a primary point of escalation.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary sales team engage with Tenable Customers to understand their business and security objectives
- Advise customers on how to achieve effective Tenable solution adoption through relevant services
- Articulate Tenable services to customers and translate those into clear business value propositions with the Tenable Sales Team as part of a broader Tenable solution
- Oversee delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Develop deep and trustful relationships with Customer Executives and Senior Managers
- Develop and own an actionable territory services sales plan to achieve annual goals
- Enable Territory Sales Managers, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers in the Tenable services capabilities, offerings and downstream client value
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in IT consulting, information security or related industry fields
- Security services pre-sales & business development
- Familiarity with Enterprise IT management frameworks, industry compliance and security standards such as PCI DSS, SOC-1/2 & ISO 27001
- Understanding of enterprise security operations and business risk disciplines
- Superior and highly effective customer interface skills
- Ability to create presentations and services sale proposals
- Experience coordinating small consulting delivery teams and project execution
- Written communication skills include: formal documentation, commercial statements of work, white papers, case studies
- Willing and able to travel to client sites up to 50%
- French Language preferred
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.