Named Account Manager
Tenable is currently searching for a Named Account Manager, who is responsible for establishing and developing business through existing and new clients in their territory.
- Maintain and develop the existing client base through marketing and direct sales activities
- Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other objectives established by the Vice President of Sales
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Manage the day to date activities of sales personnel dedicated to your region. This includes inside sales representatives and sales engineers
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Utilize channel sales resources in your region as necessary
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years of experience directly relating to this job
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.