Customer Success Manager - High Velocity
Tenable has an immediate need for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- Responsible for growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing from existing enterprise client accounts
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels
What you'll need:
- French of German fluency required
- Preferable experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and channel partners
- Proven track record for closing small and mid-size companies
- Network Security background preferred but not essential
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- Strong time management skills.
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.