Recruiter, EMEA Sales
You will play a key part in the success of Tenable (www.tenable.com) now, and for the future. You will be responsible for hiring people who work in all our customer/partner facing roles, to increase the adoption of Tenable technology throughout EMEA.
You will own the recruitment process, and as part of a Global Talent Acquisition team, you will shape how we support the business locally, in EMEA and more widely.
- You will be working across the Go To Market teams across EMEA.
- You can build specialisms, but we all need to muck in when needed. So we need you to be a team player, whilst also focusing on your individual contribution.
- You will be a vital component of making sure we deliver fair and equitable processes for all our candidates.
- You will be a business partner to Hiring Managers, you are the expert not an order taker. Help them to hire better.
- You’ll be working in a proper team. On the micro and macro level! One Tenable, not just nice words, we mean it.
- Creating change – we are trying to make Tenable, and our team a better one. So we want your input, your ideas.
What You'll Need:
- Ability to close requisitions!! First and foremost this is our remit. And a track record of doing so.
- Sales skills - you will be responsible for offers we make, so you need to be able to sell upon value, you’ll need to be able negotiate.
- Jobvite experience, love it or loathe it, it’s the ATS we use and its not going anywhere. In conjunction we utilise Workday as well.
- Good knowledge of souring tools – online (LinkedIn) and offline (events, TA Marketing, branding)
- You’ll need to be a good organiser. Goes without saying, candidate interviews, Hiring Manager meetings etc. You’ll have a great team of Recruitment Coordinators to work with, but you’ll still need to do your own.
- Stakeholder Management – recruitment has many stakeholders, and you need to make sure each of them is kept informed. So communication is key,
- Planning is key – we will have a headcount plan, and we are going to have to execute against it. So planning your work to make sure you deliver on time.
- Sourcing – goes without saying! A sales mentality around building your candidate pipeline.
- Lead the interview process with the Hiring Manager, and control it.
- Be flexible – Tenable is growing, and that growth means change. Some of these changes we can see coming, some we can’t.
- Be creative – can we do things differently, lead the ideas, or be a good team player.
- Be curious – its good to ask why, and challenge the status quo.
- Empathy – we are a people team, and changing roles can be a highly emotional event. We need to make sure we find the balance of getting results and doing the right things.
- Fluency in French or German a huge plus
This is not a checklist, these are things that we see make a successful Recruiter in Tenable. So will come naturally and some will be learned. If this sound like a place you want to make home for the next several years, then please apply.
Good luck, and we look forward to welcoming you to the One Tenable Family.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.