Senior Manager, Elite Customer Support
Tenable is seeking a high energy, results oriented customer advocate capable of motivating an exceptional Tier-2 enterprise customer support team to even higher levels of customer satisfaction within our Elite Customer Support tier. Your team will be some of the best technical support engineers in the enterprise software support industry. You will be tasked with coaching and mentoring your team members to ensure continuous enterprise customer experience improvement while also working with our exception sales team to continue to grow and expand our Elite enterprise customer base.
- Nurture and mentor a team of highly skilled and experienced Elite Customer Support engineers meeting frequently in team and 1-on-1 meetings to maximize their efficiency while maintaining excellent employee engagement, motivation, and work-life balance
- Track and evaluate Elite Support financials as a profit/cost center and use that information for both short-term tactical decisions and long-term strategic planning for this critical revenue generating portion of Tenable
- Enhance and refine the Elite Customer Support experience to provide the best-in-industry support experience for our most critical enterprise customers and ensure support consistency from region-to-region, customer-to-customer, and engineer to engineer.
- Define and review KPIs to manage capacity planning and ensure proper resources to deliver both exceptional support experience and excellent work-life balance for the engineers
- Partner and liaise with Sales and Customer Success to identify, forecast, and close Elite Support opportunities to maximize revenue growth
- Empower your team to interact directly with R&D and Product Management teams to provide Voice-of-the-Customer feedback to the product teams and to accelerate resolution of escalated issues
- Grow Elite Customer Support by hiring, onboarding and training new members and ensuring that processes and best practices are developed and constantly improved upon to optimize the balance between customer and employee satisfaction
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ Years management of a team of 10 or more technical Engineers
- Experience developing and growing a commercial support offering
- Demonstrable ability to balance the tactical and strategic imperatives with the needs of the team believing in the concept that human resources are Tenable’s most valuable resources.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills
- Exceptionally motivated and motivational
- Steady composure in the face of difficult situations and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Tenable products (Nessus, Tenable.sc, Tenable.io) is a plus
- Knowledge of current security technology and emerging trends
- Understanding of security operations and procedures
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.