The Senior Recruiter, reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and as a member of the Talent Acquisition team to provide support for all aspects of the recruiting process for headquarters staffing and international staff. You are responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the company. This will be achieved through the development of local, national and global recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Senior Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Administrative duties and record keeping
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
- Assist with the creation of job descriptions
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Participate in recruiting events (job fairs, trade shows etc.)
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
- Create contacts within industry
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Assist in College Recruiting Initiatives
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct pre-screening interviews
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the ATS (Jobvite)
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees
- Prepare and sending offer packages
- Perform other special projects as assigned
What you'll need:
- 7+ plus years of full life-cycle recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage deadlines, and multi-task in fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Google apps
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as cooperatively with a team
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.