Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Marketing Operations’ goal is to drive the optimization of every online touchpoint across the buyers’ journey for acquisition, lead conversion and customer retention.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations combines a blend of business ownership, marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, communication skills, data, analysis and optimization. This role performs operations that enable predictability, scalability and efficiency. This is a hands-on role and must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels. The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations provides planning, tracking, insights and analysis across all of marketing, growth and ad monetization.
- Website management and optimization including SEO, web analytics, lead flow & optimization
- Manage web analytics, including lead to purchase optimization and testing for ecomm store. This includes multivariate testing at each stage of visitor interaction
- Implementing and optimizing marketing automation strategy and tech stack that’s connected to automation. Drive decision making, implementation, usage, and vendor management for our marketing automation technology
- Define, deploy and execute marketing processes to help scale marketing campaigns execution and lead generation, maximizing lead to pipeline flows. Support Demand Generation and customer upsell/cross-sell programs
- Work with the Senior Marketing Automation Manager to define best practices for email marketing and nurture programs throughout the buyers’ journey
- Work with the Senior Marketing Automation Manager to define data governance policies and best practices
- Partner closely with digital marketing, operations, creative, product marketing, developers and other stakeholders to develop, design and execute effective and measurable tests and increase conversion and lead to growth in revenue
What You'll Need:
- 7-10 years of experience leading marketing operations in a high growth SaaS startup
- Extensive experience with Marketo and a deep understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem, including Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and improving marketing funnels and conversion rates
- Understanding of sales and marketing funnel models
- Strong analytical skills to deliver insights to improve performance
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines
- Works and communicates well with stakeholders across multiple groups
- Will make decisions on improving and optimizing lead flow process and ABM Operations
- Will work with the Sr. Marketing Automation Manager to optimize campaign intake process
- Will work with Sr. Marketing Automation Manager to optimize SFDC workflows and keep OneTenable Marketing Ops processes up to date
- Will work with ABM Operations Manager to optimize training plans for ABM tech and liaise with ABM team to ensure alignment and provide leadership and guidance on ABM approach
- Maintain budget for external contracted service providers
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.