Manager of Workplace Services
The Manager of Workplace Services will work across business areas to insure facility infrastructures mirror business strategies. Work on an integrated basis with Information Technology, Finance, Legal, HR and Real Estate across multiple U.S and International locations.
- Assure effective operations of all facilities to provide efficient and safe working environments for employees by utilizing best business practices to manage resources, services and processes.
- Develop and manage Corporate Facilities programs and vendor engagement strategies which deliver streamlined, efficient and cost effective options. Implement furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) programs including preventative maintenance and life-cycle/asset management.
- Manage facility services such as shipping and receiving, mail, logistics, offsite storage, inventory, security, cleaning, vending, kitchens, document/waste disposal, parking and office services.
- Create and manage facilities capital and expense budgets. Prepare and track facility budgets and expenses. Work with financial managers to assist in P&L/budget management and cost projections.
- Implement best practices to increase efficiency, identify areas of opportunity and implement improvements. Conduct and document regular facilities inspections and ensure compliance with health, safety, environmental regulations and industry codes.
- Allocate and manage facility space planning for maximum efficiency and oversee office moves, adds and changes.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities/equipment and oversee facility refurbishment and renovations. Insure all facilities work meets or exceeds standards and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Implement facility procurements and manage compliance to corporate policies.
- Check work completed by contractors and vendors, verify invoice payments match contract pricing.
- Develop cost reduction strategies, monitor energy efficiency/costs, implement sustainability, environmental health and safety programs. Assure security of the facility, respond to facility emergencies/equipment alarms/system failures and provide prompt response to facility occupant requests.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position with emphasis on all facets of facility operations, maintenance, project management and construction. FM/Property Manager certifications or college course work in facilities management/engineering/FM operations & maintenance or related qualifications such as FM project/construction management and college degree a plus.
- Must have working experience across the practices of facilities, construction management, administration, IT and finance.
- Knowledge of architectural, electrical, mechanical, furniture systems and health, safety/environmental regulations. Ability to read/interpret architectural, electrical, plumbing and mechanical drawings and construction plans.
- Planning and organizational skills, problem analysis, sound decision making/judgment, customer service orientation, attention to detail, adaptability and ability to complete special projects as assigned.
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Strong problem solving, decision making and project management skills. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented, self-starter with demonstrated leadership traits. Self-motivated, detail oriented and flexible in a fast paced work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions/tasks, adapt and execute plans in a changing environment while fostering exceptional working relationships with internal/external customers.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.