We are seeking a Billing Analyst who will support the global billing process. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess the ability to creatively solve problems and think on their feet. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization that really invests in its people.
- Prepare daily invoicing of customer orders for software subscriptions and licenses ensuring proper automated configuration of billing and license fulfillment
- Identify, investigate and resolve billing issues with the assistance of Product, Finance and Technology teams to analyze errors and trace back to root cause
- Review distributor and reseller sales transactions processed through Company portal
- Identify and assist with implementing continuous improvement in the Billing Operation process including automation, system integration, coordination with internal teams and customers to achieve timely, efficient and accurate billings at scale
- Update the Billing Operations Database for reporting purposes within Tableau
- Ensure customer orders are structured in accordance with internal policies and procedures, with a focus on maintaining internal controls and SOX compliance
- Update license management and customer relationship management databases for customer and software product information
- Assist customers and reseller/distributors as needed to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information
- Participate in on-going learning and professional development.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of billing operations experience, preferably in a SaaS or subscription software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting/Finance preferred.
- High attention to detail oriented, with a focus on efficiency and problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers as needed
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- High energy, self-motivation, with a positive approach
- Salesforce, NetSuite and Tableau system experience
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.