Commercial Territory Manager
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
The Commercial Territory Manager will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by developing new opportunities within specific geographical territory. You’ll hunt new opportunities and partner heavily with our Channel Partners to deliver the best in class Cyber Exposure products.
- Identify and position Tenable’s unique value proposition to solve customer’s pain points
- Enthusiastically sell Tenable’s best-of-breed solutions to key decision makers in your territory
- Manage your business and strategically plan for success – research target prospects, potential customer’s needs, channel partner engagement, marketing campaigns, utilize Tenable’s internal support functions, etc.
- Over-achieve quota goals by leveraging Tenable’s strategic sales methodology
- Work closely with channel partners to create joint plans, identify territory white-space, develop qualified sales pipelines and effectively nurture opportunities to successful closure
- Partner with SEs to deliver on both business and technical value
- Oversee your professional growth opportunities, whether field sales, management, operations
What You'll Need:
- 3-7 years of relevant inside selling sales experience in commercial/mid-market space
- Exceptional ability to identify, cultivate and close sales deals
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software required
- Current or previous experience creating long-lasting and productive relationship with channel partners
- Ability to exhibit success exceeding quotas and KPI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce and Tableau proficiency
- Cyber Security Knowledge
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.