Senior Product Manager
Tenable is looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager having a strong experience in creating and managing the evolution of complex B2B software.
Tenable’s core mission is to provide a versatile, autonomous, and reactive SaaS solution to help major companies secure their Active Directory infrastructure. By joining Tenable as a Senior PM, your main role will be to coordinate across various teams in the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care) the actions required by a SaaS oriented delivery process. These actions include education, marketing enablement as well as backlog grooming.
Partnering with the Engineering Lead, you will own the product roadmap and be accountable for its proper delivery. You will participate in the validation of the ideas and business features by bringing a clear vision of the market and company’s expectations while the engineering will be bringing technical and business ideas.
You will play a pivotal role in the shaping of Tenable’s products by maintaining the integrity of features to be developed.
This position will offer you to develop and implement robust strategic plans with senior-grade teams to bring a security application to the next level in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
With this high-profile role, you will oversee the delivery of Tenable’s product rollout as well as partnering with the Engineering Lead to design and deliver Tenable’s product roadmap. Your daily missions will include:
- Constantly interface with the different teams involved in the product roll-out to ensure a high-quality product release
- Educate and enable Tenable’s teams in the understanding of the new product features by delivering trainings and structured explanations around them
- Preparation and participation in product planning (backlog prep, story creation, prioritization, sequencing, objectives per sprint)
- Define and deliver the product roadmap by teaming up with his/her engineering counterpart
- Identify and escalate any issues within the team communication, performance, or other that may impact delivery of value
- Deliver high-level user stories and work with the engineering team to enrich them as well as validating the technical architectural orientation designed by the engineers
- External Customer facing engagements as well as analyst calls when warranted
What you'll need:
- 8+ years in Product Management in international software vendors (experience in cybersecurity or Active Directory security is NOT mandatory)
- 3+ years interacting with B2B customers delivering high-value content
- Proven track record of successfully managing large scale deep-tech products
- Excellent ability for considering a product and a company vision to deliver value
- Excellent organizational and education skills
- Ability to coordinate every action that to be done to achieve a product in a proper software release
- Experience in backlog grooming, prioritization, and roadmaps
- Solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Focus on execution and delivery while building strategy
- Versatile IT skills, Dev culture and eager to learn new technologies
- Good English skills
- Interest in cybersecurity
- Ability to rank and manage multiple and conflicting priorities with tight deadlines
- Delivery-oriented person with a high interest in providing reliable, efficient, and user-friendly services.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.