Tenable Network Security Ireland Limited is looking to hire a highly-qualified, motivated, organised, and self-starting Legal Counsel to work as part of a growing legal team based in Dublin to support the business functions of Tenable across EMEA.
Tenable Network Security Ireland Limited is looking to hire a highly-qualified, motivated, and organised Legal Counsel to help support Tenable’s EMEA operations. The role will be located in Dublin and will primarily involve reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with customers, partners and vendors. Given the nature of in-house work at Tenable, the Corporate Counsel will also perform other legal tasks as required, which may include compliance work, employment law issues, intellectual property, maintaining records, legal research, and miscellaneous assignments. Successful candidates should be able to advise and guide internal clients with diplomacy and authority.
- The Legal Counsel will work as part of a growing legal team in Dublin and will be required to undertake the following:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating various types of technology agreements for use in respect of Tenable’s business operations, including contracts with customers, partners and suppliers, involving software, SaaS, hardware and professional services
- Assisting on employment and immigration related matters
- Managing entity set-up and related corporate governance in various jurisdictions across EMEA
- Reviewing leases and facilities-related agreements as required
- Providing guidance on European privacy rules and GDPR compliance
- Monitoring progress of work by counsel and other external advisors, including reviewing of bills
- Managing storage and record keeping of contracts
- Reviewing corporate communications from a legal perspective
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned
What You'll Need:
- Qualified lawyer licensed to practice law in Ireland, with a detailed knowledge of Irish law
- Minimum of 3+ years PQE, preferably combined law firm and in-house experience
- Previous in-house experience in a similar role in a technology company highly advantageous, but not a requirement
- Team player and attitude that no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high activity environment
- Experience working with high-growth/public technology companies preferred
- Strong organisational and project management skills, including ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and various levels of employees, including senior executives
- Experience advising clients about legal risks, negotiation strategies, and proposed courses of action to mitigate risk
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, business acumen and judgment, strategic legal thinking, initiative and attention to detail are a must
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organisation, with strong oral and written communication skills
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and strong desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English, written and spoken. Other languages may be beneficial, but are not required
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.