Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Security
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is an Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
Tenable Cloud Security was born out of the acquisition of Ermetic, an innovative cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) company, and a leading provider of cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM). The acquisition combines two cybersecurity innovators and marks an important milestone in Tenable’s mission to shift organizations to proactive security. The combination of Tenable and Ermetic offerings will add capabilities to deliver market-leading contextual risk visibility, prioritization and remediation across infrastructure and identities, both on-premises and in the cloud.
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a team member, and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers, all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Collaborate in an environment involving various stakeholders within the company by planning, brainstorming, and sharing feedback.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on the production.
- Participate in code reviews
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Maintaining and enhancing core infrastructure
- Support test and deployment of new products and feature
What You'll Need:
- BSc in computer science or an equivalent from a known university or college in Israel or an exceptional track record in server-side development
- 9+ years experience in software engineering
- High-level knowledge of C/C++, C#, Java, Go, Python
- Experience building scalable and high-available distributed services
- A history of excellence in achievement
- Experience developing services hosted on AWS, Azure, GCP- advantage
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact Recruiting@Tenable.com for further assistance.