Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for establishing and managing relationships with named Channel Partners. The Channel Sales Manager will act as a sales liaison between distributors, named Channel Partners and Tenable sales personnel. The Channel Sales Manager will support sales endeavors across all of Tenable’s products lines.
- Define strategy and its execution for named Channel partners
- Recruit new strategic partners in defined region
- Serve as the partner main point of contact as it relates to activity centric to the named Channel partners assigned to the region
- Create and present quarterly and ad-hoc reviews to the Director of Channels, Americas as well as to all levels of internal management
- Oversee the negotiations of legal agreements as they relate to the CM’s named partner recruitment and management
- Create and deliver accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and strategic plans
- Develop engagement plan with named Channel partners and Tenable’s Sales Teams
- Drive Channel partners sales and technical certification
- In conjunction with the marketing team, develop and assist with the execution of lead generation campaigns for the purpose of pipeline development
- Provide input to marketing and/or program managers regarding additions or changes needed to our partner tools, on-line interfaces, or similar
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience managing channel partners in relation to technology sales
- Experience working with one and two tier channel models
- Experience working with both national and regional Channel partners
- Documented track record of success
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Domestic travel is a requirement of this position
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the network security marketplace strongly preferred
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.