QA Automation Engineer
Tenable’s product portfolio grows at a fast pace increasing the number of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks used by the company. To support its hyper-growth and guarantee a strong product quality, Tenable is looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
Tenable’s core mission is to provide a versatile SaaS solution to help major companies secure their core information systems. To follow the threat landscape, Tenable needs to very frequently release high quality versions of its products to its customers and key partners.
As part of your mission, you will join the Tenable Security team whose goal is to extract & present security analysis results into appealing data visualization.
Being part of the Security Team, you’ll work closely with developers, security specialists and our UX guru to build Tenable.ad tomorrow experience.
Your focus will be to qualify new features as they are built, including their automation. In this mission you’ll be guided and challenged by our amazing QA community. By sharing with our communities we want you to further your skills and make others benefit from your unique perspective and knowledge.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring cyber security applications to the next level in an agile and exciting environment.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will contribute to the manual/automatized tests suite and framework building.
Your daily missions will include:
- Design scenarios based on product specification and Tenable’s tech stack
- Contribute to enrich the software test library shared by the whole product
- Design and implement automated tests, reports having human and CI/CD in mind
- Make the test campaign a success by performing manual exploratory sessions, adding automation coverage, and being a force of proposal for the Team
- Create detailed and understandable defect reports
- Provide support for defect analysis and resolution
- Look continuously for ways to improve the Quality Assurance process
What you'll need:
- QA Automation expertise
- Good knowledge of testing tools (Cypress, Cucumber, ...)
- Test plans & test cases designing skills
- Being comfortable with API testing (Postman, Insomnia,..)
- Having familiarities with SQL environment
- Versatile IT skills, scripting skills, eager to learn new technologies
- Delivery-oriented with a high interest in providing reliable results to its teammate
- Troubleshooting capabilities and curious hacker mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business English capabilities
- Coding skills allowing for automation scenario writing (TypeScript, C#, Powershell...)
- Having knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, microservices architecture is helpful
- Familiarities with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Xray, Confluence)
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply… Just do it!
We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.