Senior Kotlin Developer
Tenable is looking for a Senior Kotlin Developer having a strong experience in building reliable and performant APIs for complex SaaS platforms.
Tenable’s core mission is to empower all organizations to understand and reduce their Cybersecurity risk. With the emergence of cloud-oriented application, Tenable enables companies to measure their exposure and react to the modern threats. By applying to this position, you will be joining the team in charge of protecting cloud identities.
Your main role will be to own the design and the implementation of the framework aiming at collecting cloud assets to review their current security state. As part this position, you will have to deal with Graph oriented databases, IDP, multi-tenancy, scalability and real-time processing challenges. Part of the R&D department, your work will eventually lead to a totally new product designed to face the evolution of threat actors.
This position implies to master the design of new APIs for a Cloud Native SaaS application and to be able to build them from the ground.
You will report directly to the Feature lead and will play a pivotal role in the future of Tenable’s products by building the foundation of a new cloud-oriented security.
- As Tenable Senior Kotlin Developer, you will oversee the technical design and the implementation of a new APIs a for large-scale SaaS application.
- Your daily missions will include:
- Integrate an early-stage taskforce working with lightweight develop workflows and requiring a high-level of autonomy
- Design the services used to store and request Graph data structures
- Integrate and orchestrate an IDP, design the customer enrolment process
- Design high availability and APIs to streamline the processing of a large set of data
- Contribute to the build of the Continuous Delivery platform by integrating your work into build pipelines
- and containers
- Constantly interface with the teams involved in the project to ensure a high-quality product release
What you'll need:
- 5+ years as a Kotlin Developer designing SaaS-oriented application for software
- vendors (experience in cybersecurity is NOT mandatory)
- Extensive knowledge of building APIs REST and or GRPC
- Operational experience into managing modern authentication protocols like OAuth/OIDC
- Operational experience with micro-services architectures and its associated design patterns
- Knowledge modern DevOps services (Kubernetes services, Prometheus, etc.)
- Interest in Big Data and willing to collaborate to work with Data Engineers and Data Scientist
- Experience in silo data partitioning vs pool data partitioning models
- Proven engineering skills (code design and quality, tests, reviews, logging, monitoring,
- continuous integration, DevOps)
- Versatile architecture skills, Dev culture and eager to learn new technologies
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.