Sales Development Representative Turkish
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60% of the Fortune 500, 40% of the Global 2000, and large government agencies.
Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer: “Our people!”. We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers, all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you become part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work on what truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
The Sales Development Representative supports a remote sales team and is responsible for generating new business via inbound and outbound phone opportunity qualification.
• Research target accounts for outbound call campaigns to generate new sales opportunities and grow the pipeline
• Promptly follow-up on inbound sales inquiries and generate new sales opportunities to contribute to the pipeline generation
• Support the sales team in region by scheduling meetings and demos with customers and potential prospects
• Support the Marketing team by promoting Tenable events and webinars for the region. Including event invitations and follow up
• Manage and update Tenable databases & CRM’s as it relates to the respective region
• Perform other related duties as assigned
What you'll need:
• 1-3 years of experience in sales or similar client support / cold calling roles
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Fluency in Turkish and English
• Must be detail-oriented and possess great time management skills
• Computer proficiency – experience using Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• Bachelor’s degree
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply… Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.