Director, Customer Growth and Campaign Strategy
A tight-knit, highly diverse group, Tenable’s Demand Ecosystem has a fast-paced culture with a focus on teamwork. Employees work together cross-functionally for creative, innovative solutions. Stellar efforts at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded. Tenable has a history of promoting from within and providing training and career development. Our work environment is open, fun, and highly collaborative. From executive staff to the newest team member, Tenable employees are passionate and engaged.
We’re looking for a dynamic Director of Customer Growth Marketing to oversee the team responsible for building stronger relationships with customers and creating engaging programs that drive pipeline and revenue growth within our existing customers.
If your experience demonstrates a strong understanding of buyer lifecycle marketing, programs that drive customer adoption/ growth, collaboration with sales and customer success teams, leading internal teams on strategic campaign planning and process —and the thought of spending your time that way is energizing, then this job is for you!
The ideal candidate will have a curious mind, a customer-centric mindset, an affinity for data, enthusiasm for leading cross-functional collaborations, and an ability to drive enablement/ adoption of new campaign tools and processes.
- Oversee the team responsible for Customer Go-To-Market, Total Customer Engagement, Product and Customer Advisory Programs and Roadmaps, including acquisition, onboarding/adoption, expansion/ cross-sell and renewal campaigns.
- Develop and execute our Customer Growth strategy and plans to increase our customer lifetime value and brand loyalty, collaborating and influencing adjacent team plans
- Leverage customer segment/persona insights to craft meaningful campaigns and programs to support the Customer Growth Strategy
- Establish and own data-driven expansion/growth indicators and insights to drive decision making and results
- Lead the initiative to refine and improve our campaign framework, building on existing teams’ success to date, while expanding cross-functional efficiencies and accountabilities to achieve a sustainable, scalable process.
- Partner closely with Product and Solutions Marketing, Account-based Marketing, Digital Marketing and Marketing Ops to operationalize buyer journey
- Lead demand programs teams in bi-annual planning to achieve coordinated campaign execution
What You'll Need:
- 7-10 Years leading teams or professional leadership in B2B Marketing, Demand Generation and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communicator, upbeat, accountable, and self-directed
- Ability to drive big-picture planning and detail-oriented execution
- Effective at using both data and qualitative insights to create and iterate on strategy
- Experience building new team processes, measuring impact, and maximizing the value of technology/tools that apply data effectively to marketing
- Exceptional leadership and team player skills with proven ability to lead cross-functionally through influence and work effectively with diverse cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of functional MarTech stack for collaboration and program design
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.