Associate Product Marketing Manager
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in the marketing of our OT security & VM solution. Reporting to the senior director of product marketing, you will interface and regularly collaborate with a variety of different departments in Tenable and play a key role in successfully executing product launches, enablement programs and campaigns for both Tenable.ot & Nessus. Leverage analytics and establish benchmarks. Gain feedback to identify program success and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with sales, channel and field marketing, to help execute global and in-regions campaigns and GTM programs.
- Enable SDRs with materials and knowledge to help identify opportunities and progress leads through the funnel.
- Track analytics for activities, campaigns and consumable materials and adjust programs accordingly.
- Coordinate and execute product launch activity.
- Assist in building presentation, education and other materials for the sales organization, partners and customers.
- Represent product at events.
- Globally distributed client organization that operates both in-office and remotely.
- Participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings; sometimes being the presenter of these trainings.
- Infrequent travel required.
What You'll Need:
- 2-5 years of experience in product/solution marketing or field marketing capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with field marketing, sales and partners.
- Strong experience with campaigns and launch activity; execution and tracking results.
- Ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed environment with many different stakeholders.
- Ability to digest analytics and propose new ideas based on results.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work at a computer for an extended period of time.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.