Senior Product Manager - Cloud Security
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is an Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
Tenable Cloud Security was born out of the acquisition of Ermetic, an innovative cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) company, and a leading provider of cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM). The acquisition combines two cybersecurity innovators and marks an important milestone in Tenable’s mission to shift organizations to proactive security. The combination of Tenable and Ermetic offerings will add capabilities to deliver market-leading contextual risk visibility, prioritization and remediation across infrastructure and identities, both on-premises and in the cloud.
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a team member, and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers, all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the su pport and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
- Conduct thorough market and customer research to gain profound insights into the cloud security ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements.
- Formulate a clear product strategy and roadmap, aligning them with organizational goals and market trends.
- Collaborate across regions, product areas, and functions to develop innovative solutions for challenging problems.
- Specify detailed product requirements, including user interface elements, and collaborate closely with engineering teams and UI designers to translate them into shippable features with a user-centric design approach.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive training and enablement materials for field personnel, ensuring effective product understanding and sales.
- Conduct product demonstrations for both customers and internal stakeholders to showcase key features and benefits.
- Collaborate with the technical writing team to produce thorough documentation for the product, ensuring clarity and completeness.
- Define and track key product metrics that facilitate progress assessment against business goals.
The Product Manager will play a key role in the product life cycle with an emphasis on customer requirements and generating and defining the product vision. The Product Manager will work closely with multiple departments including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing to ensure customer requirements are met.
You will lead the full product life cycle by directing, productizing, and prioritizing features, performing market and customer analysis, and understanding the customers’ needs to build the problem statement analysis and the problem statement analysis and feature requirements. You will be in charge of a significant segment of our wide product.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ Experience developing and launching products and technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise or B2B products
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Excellent English, both written and verbal, including great presentation skills
- Proven experience with Cyber Security products or data platforms, with an emphasis on threat detection, cloud workload protection or data security – strong advantage
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction – advantage
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority – advantage
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact Recruiting@Tenable.com for further assistance.