Senior Director, Regional Sales
Tenable is seeking a Senior Director, Regional Sales responsible for leading a global specialist OT sales team of highly skilled, seasoned sales individuals. The Regional Sales Director will map the course, develop the vision and implement annual plans and is accountable for delivering measurable results that achieves and exceeds revenue and margin targets.
- Act as the front line manager to recruit, enable, and manage the direct sales team
- Accurately manage, inspect and report in a predictable manner on all aspects of pipeline development and forecasts for the region
- Split time 50/50 between managing a team and customer interfacing calls
- Works closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities
- Develop go-to-market plan for the Tenable.ot business
- Assist and/or lead negotiations for large complex deals
- Partner closely with sales leadership in global theaters to drive OT product awareness and help drive revenue of the Tenable.ot product
- Work closely with leadership for other functions such as Sales Engineering, Channel, finance, legal, R&D and marketing to ensure efficient alignment to regional activities and to enable optimum sales performance
- Leverage relationships with partners - Advisory, OEM, Technical, etc - to uncover and drive strategic opportunities
- Develop recommendations for growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts in the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of Tenable’s products, specifically Tenable.ot
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of Director-level management experience of direct reports in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
- Min 6 years’ experience selling Security Products, specifically within the Operational Technology space
- Strong knowledge and understanding on how to sell multi-product software solutions
- Minimum of 8+ years in quota carrying sales role with demonstrated success
- Extensive experience negotiating large complex deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven track record working with channel and technology partners to build strategic and cooperative sales campaigns together
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Reference-able domain expertise of the West Region, accounts, decision makers and channel partners
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.