Technical Sourcing Recruiter - EMEA
12 month fixed term contract - Paris
As a Technical Sourcing Recruiter - EMEA, you will partner with the Technical Talent Acquisition EMEA team to deliver full service sourcing and research support for a variety of roles across Tenable. Your primary focus will include (but not limited to) sourcing the talent market for Tenable R&D positions in and around Dublin, Ireland.
Through research and competitive intelligence, you will proactively target talent of competitors, target companies, and target industries within the EMEA tech market (Dublin, Paris and Tel Aviv) and possibly in the US, as needed.
You will also on occasion function as a full-cycle recruiter, owning hiring end-to-end for specific hiring needs. This will depend on workload, business needs and career ambitions.
- Partner with Recruiters to create and implement appropriate sourcing strategies
- Execute sourcing strategies which includes Internet searches, cold calling, networking, identify applicant pools, resume database and CRM searches
- Research and gather market intelligence with ability to understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events, and pipelining efforts and crafting custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement
- Qualify, and engage prospective candidates against critical roles
- Occasionally conduct phone screens with applicants to ensure candidates referred to Recruiter meet minimum qualifications and are a cultural fit
- Develop pipelines for future sourcing needs
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with global colleagues
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3+ years experience as a Technical Talent Sourcer or similar role in the EMEA tech market
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to represent our #OneTenable brand to potential candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.