Reporting to the Vice President of Product, the Director of Growth Product Management has primary responsibility for accelerating sales and driving user adoption for multiple solution lines by owning the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth initiatives. This position requires direct management and mentoring of a team of product managers. Success depends on this person’s ability to lead through influence across the organization as an ambassador for TeleTracking’s solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and mentor a team of Product Managers to create, prioritize, and deliver the product roadmap to exceed user growth targets and financial objectives.
- Clearly articulate the voice of the customer by establishing strong working relationships with key clients, prospects, subject matter experts, and internal stakeholders
- Lead assigned product lines through the cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Services, Technology, Client Delivery, and Legal teams
- Report concise, factual feedback on the status of the portfolio for senior management, including competitive intelligence, financial metrics, value proposition realization, customer satisfaction, and technical performance
- Drive process improvement initiatives as a member of the Product Leadership Team alongside functional leaders from Product Design, Product Ownership, Project Management, and User Content.
- Continually improve product management methodologies to accelerate the growth of our entire product portfolio.
- Master's in Business Administration Preferred
- Bachelor's Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or Engineering, Required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5 + years of Product Management and Marketing experience required, including accelerating the growth of new products
- 3 + years of managing direct reports
- 2 + years of prioritizing a product roadmap
- 2 + years of healthcare software product management preferred
- 2 + years of experience in reporting status to senior management preferred
- Professional certification by Pragmatic Institute, Product Development and Management Association (PDMA), or equivalent strongly preferred
- Proven ability to lead teams through direct management and cross-functional influence while creating a fun, entrepreneurial, and optimistic working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels. Public speaking experienced required.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view
- Challenges current thinking and brings others along to implement new ideas to improve business results
- Self-motivated leader who enjoys collaborating with the executive team, product managers, product designers, product owners, project managers, marketers, engineers, clients, and prospects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices, including recruitment, hiring, training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, discipline, promotion, benefits, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment. TeleTracking strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, non-job related handicap or disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.