Project Manager, Product
“TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE WILL EVER WAIT FOR CARE”
Project Manager, Product
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is simple—to ensure that no one waits for the care they need. Because here at TeleTracking we believe it’s unacceptable that patients are not able to access the care they need, when they need it, due to operating inefficiencies and unnecessary cost barriers, and we also believe as care delivery becomes more complex, coordinating patient care with a combination of people, process and technology across the care continuum is absolutely essential.
TeleTracking has been recognized by the Pittsburgh Technology Council―which named TeleTracking as the Tech 50 Culture Leader of the Year. TeleTracking has also been recognized as one of Becker's Hospital Review’s "Great Places to Work," a Pittsburgh Business Times “Corporate Citizenship Award” winner and a Pittsburgh Business Times “2019 Workplace Wellness Champion.”
WHO WE ARE
For every hour patients wait for care, they face objectively worse outcomes. TeleTracking believes it is unacceptable that patients are not able to access the care they need, when they need it, due to operating inefficiencies and unnecessary cost barriers. Our mission is simple, to ensure no one waits for the care they need. Named one of Becker's "Great Places to Work" and a Pittsburgh Business Times “Corporate Citizenship Award” winner, TeleTracking delivers extraordinary outcomes that have been the subject of study by the RAND Corporation, and is the perennial KLAS Patient Flow Category Leader.
TeleTracking is looking for a versatile and experienced Project Manager to join our team! In this fast-paced position, you will work closely with a cross-functional team to introduce new SaaS solution that accelerate reliable, high-functioning products. You’ll keep projects flowing smoothly and ensure no detail is left behind. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to have an opinion and challenge the status quo. Day-to-day activities will include developing and implementing project and resource plans, and providing regular status reports to senior management. If you’re a strong leader who is self-starting, a great problem-solver, and a cross-functional leader, then you could be a perfect fit!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of product development projects.
- Ensure projects have robust plans and resource alignment for execution
- Own assigned projects to ensure the solution is delivered on time and within budget.
- Regularly evaluate & communicate the progress and status of the project to all stakeholders.
- Drive the team to deliver all major milestones of product development from product inception to production release.
- Coordinate with product and cross functional teams to refine and manage product and business requirements throughout the development process
- Manage and influence stakeholders, including executives, business, product, marketing, sales, services, and technology teams.
- Direct project team in day-to-day activities and provide program and portfolio leadership
- Plan ahead. Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Drive improvements in the new product introduction processes to increase product quality, project predictability, and development speed and costs
- Advocate, lead, and improve the New Product Introduction process.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience required
- Master’s degree with 7+ years of relevant experience preferred
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Demonstrate highly-advanced project management soft skills (ex: Foresight, organization, negotiation, analytical, leadership, communication, pragmatism, empathy)
- Keen business acumen surrounding organizational and strategic awareness. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network.
- Create an environment of extreme transparency.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Agility to manage various work styles – independent contributor, team leader, and/or supportive teammate.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to apply a variety of tools and methodologies. Experience with the implementation of Agile development processes and tools.
- Strong background in process improvement and process documentation
- Change agent who is a positive organizational influence
- PMP Certification preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT and TRAVEL
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices, including recruitment, hiring, training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, discipline, promotion, benefits, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment. TeleTracking strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, non-job related handicap or disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.