- The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) works closely with the executive team and leads the planning, development, and execution of Tele’s marketing strategy that results in market leadership, increased sales, stronger brand recognition, and retention of customers. This includes refining our brand messaging, voice of the customer, and strategy to clearly express our mission, solutions, thought leadership, and leading market position to our customers.
- The CMO collaborates with our commercial team to develop strategic marketing plans which are heavily focused on new customer acquisition and retention of customers we already have. This position empowers and enables the organization to sell in our defined markets and directly compete with our competitors.
- The CMO builds and leads a world-class performance marketing team who are deeply analytical in approach, use the best tools and techniques; and know how to analyze markets and competitors, acquire new customers while constantly optimizing spend. In addition, the CMO leads the internal communication function which includes building a communication function that engages with a broader range of stakeholders including team members, media, policymakers, and the business community, among others.
- The CMO engages with the senior leadership team in the identification and execution of corporate and market strategies and the supporting strategic initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides leadership in marketing strategy and execution and develops a strategic marketing plan that drives increased sales, addition of new customers, and retention of current customers.
- Establishes brand messaging and supporting plans. Represents the brand in cross-business initiatives to ensure strategic and creative consistency. This includes working with People & Culture to define the employment brand.
- Establishes and executes on a comprehensive thought-leadership program to educate and advance awareness and activity around corporate mission and capabilities.
- Oversees the communication strategies and activities to ensure that clear and consistent messages reach appropriate audiences include employees, customers, policy makers, and the communities in which we operate.
- Lead a Customer Experience function charged with understanding, guiding and enhancing the customer’s long-term relationship with the Company.
- Plans and executes on corporate-wide events that reinforce and promote the Company’s brand and messages.
Master’s degree in business, marketing or a related discipline preferred
Bachelor’s degree required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 15 or more years of marketing experience in healthcare with a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in marketing and with developing and executing a strategic marketing plan to attain business objectives.
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and an ability to dive deep to understand inputs, outputs and all associations.
- Ability to work independently, a high degree of professional and personal integrity, ability to work effectively with others, attention to details, ability to prioritize and conceptualize, exceptional problem solving and organizational skills, and an insatiable drive to make things better.
- Successful track record of establishing and leading strategy in a dynamic environment. Is a strategic thinker adept in innovation and thought leadership – can assess the marketplace in which we compete and looks for ways to help transform Tele into a SaaS platform company.
- Success in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs resulting in increases revenue and customer retention.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and lead at all levels of the organization.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and TRAVEL
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices, including recruitment, hiring, training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, discipline, promotion, benefits, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment. TeleTracking strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, non-job related handicap or disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.