Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Act as Scrum Master for one to two agile development teams operating within a total of 20.
- Be actively involved in the design, optimisation and subsequent implementation of new agile methods.
- Share your experience with other Scrum Masters.
- Bear responsibility for the Scrum process and, in your role as Scrum Master, you will see it as your responsibility to accompany the teams and safeguard their success.
- Identify potential impediments, highlight these accordingly and ensure their removal.
- Enable our development teams to plan self-organised Sprints, and to achieve autonomously set targets.
- Recognize conflicts both within and outside of the team, and assist conflicting parties in solving any issues themselves.
- Act as a role model in our meetings and ensure their success.
What we offer:
- Innovative and fast-growing company with financial stability of a profitable company
- Active input on a product that is downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- Room for creativity and contributions in technically diverse environment: Windows, Linux, MacOs, Mobile (iOS/Android), C++, C#, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Learning opportunities – internal & external
- Open source technologies and hacker-friendly projects
- Solid communication and moderation skills.
- Several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master.
- Practical experience with other agile methods (e.g. XP, Kanban, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Competitive Engineering, Management 3.0 etc.).
- You communicate fluently in English
- Fulfilled military service