Customer Support Specialist (m/f/d) EMEA
- Competitive base salary with an attractive company bonus
- Relocation and Visa-Support: We help you to quickly andeasily transition and makes sure that the process won’tbecome a hassle
- Support our existing customers based in the UK and other English speaking countries with their technical and accounting issues over the phone and via email
- Provide support to our customers by answering inquiries via our ticket system
- Prepare offers for prospect customers, tailoring solutions to their individual needs
- Show our software solutions to customers via online demonstrations, presenting functionality that will solve their individual IT challenges.
- Work closely with all members of the Customer Support team to deliver a best-in-class experience for our existing and potential customers.
What we offer
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in one of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and well being activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings.
- University degree in the field of economics, or other relevant vocational education such as commercial or technical training
- Business level fluency of English (at native speaker level), other languages are a plus
- Windows® user knowledge desirable
- At least some experience working in customer and/or sales, e.g. Internships
- Determination, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Working independently is just as important to you as team spirit
- Strong communication skills and passion for working with people