Event Manager (m/f/d)
- Drive the company’s mission by always representing our vision in every event
- Keep financial and timelines under control at all times
- Gain a complete understanding of the requirements for each event
- Develop content for event materials and work with graphic designer to produce
- Support if need is in creating content for ppts, content creation or align with external partners for production
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders in Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing
What we offer:
- Innovative and fast-growing company with financial stability of a profitable company.
- International environment and attractive workplace.
- Freedom for personal organization and the possibility of attaining real results as part of a fantastic team.
- Salary structure that reflects market standards and increases based on your skills and experience.
- Plus, additional bonuses that reward your excellent work performance and contribution based on the success of the company.
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- Good work-life balance with home office options and flexible working hours.
- Take the train to work with your exclusive TeamViewer discount ticket or park for free in our onsite car park.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- Degree in marketing, hospitality management or public relations
- Proven experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment
- Track record of creative, successful events
- Past experience working with colleagues in graphic design, sales, marketing and communications specialties
- Content creation experience is a definite advantage
- Great skills in managing complex projects
- Experience managing budgets and expense tracking
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in English, any additional language of advantage
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure without losing a customer-service oriented attitude
- Able to work individually and as part of a Team