Head of Investor Relations (m/f/d)
What you do
- Develop a compelling investor relations program, including strategy and storyline to sell our equity story. Clearly describe TeamViewer’s vision, value proposition, business model and competitive advantage to ensure investors continued commitment to invest and build stakes in the business
- Seek to maximize shareholder value through proactive investor engagement. Apply a targeted approach to identifying and meeting with compatible investors
- Build TeamViewer’s profile with investors and financial analyst communities by understanding their knowledge of TeamViewer and presenting accordingly
- Identify, support and engage with institutional investors/analysts/ shareholder associations/proxy advisors by broadening awareness through networking and events to ensure a continuous stream of new investor interest in the business
- Analyse information on the capital market and shareholder and other investor behaviors in order to inform Leadership team on what the investment communities attitude towards TeamViewer is (what they are most interested in, their criticism/feedback and areas of the business that is least understood) to identify improvement areas and messaging opportunities
- Own and contribute to IR related communications including shareholder letters, press releases, annual reports and capital market days. Be responsible for the AGM and rating agencies.
- Support the CFO with all aspects of IR work and work closely with the CEO, Director of Communications, General Counsel and our major shareholders across the world
- Member of the Financial Leadership team and partner with VP Finance on cross functional finance initiatives
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- An excellent salary package commensurate based on your experience. Additional performance-based bonuses are also part of our compensation program.
- A good work-life balance with weekly home office, flexible working hours and no time recording.
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we support diversity with internal language courses.
- Enjoy a healthy work environment with free fruits, non-alcoholic drinks and diverse sports program.
- Take the train to work with your subsidized TeamViewer ticket or park for free in our parking lot.
- 5 plus years of experience in investor relations, finance, banking/capital markets for a public company or an IR-related consulting agency
- A qualified finance professional with a strong professional background prior to moving into IR
- Strong relationships within the investor and analyst communities ideally within tech, IT, SaaS industries
- In-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets in the UK and US (Continental Europe also preferred but not essential)
- A commercial and strategic thinker with the capability to execute
- A solid understanding of the financial modeling techniques
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to create professional presentations
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relations with key leaders and provide direction and influence at all levels including Executive level
- Comfortable working in a challenging and fast paced environment and the ability to embrace the challenges associated with a growing and evolving company
- Very good business English both verbal and written