Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d) DACH
- Support and advise our existing German and English speaking customers and prospects with their technical issues over the phone or via email
- Work with product development to handle third-level support cases
- Use your technical knowledge to assist the Sales team
- Manage second-level support cases, solving customer issues via remote support, telephone or email
- Work closely with all members of the Customer Support team to deliver a best-in-class experience for our existing and potential customers
What we offer
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings.
Critical Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in computer science, information systems, applied computer science or a similar education in an IT related field
- Customer driven with enthusiasm for working with people and technology.
- Business level fluency of German language and English. Other languages are a plus
- Very good knowledge of networks and experience at least with two of the following operating systems: Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, iOS®, Android®
- Previous work experience in technical customer support is desirable
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly and professional manner when dealing with customers over the phone and via email