Director of Marketing, Americas (m/f/d)
- Lead all efforts to drive revenue and brand growth of TeamViewer’s ecommerce SaaS business.
- Direct and manage all direct marketing efforts (email, paid, social etc.) to support the ecommerce SaaS funnel including but not limited to Campaign Initiation, Spend Optimization , Cohort analysis, LTV models
- Work closely with the product/technology team and marketing leadership to identify customer segments and needs, develop dynamic pricing strategy and set site-merchandising strategy to optimize visits and sales.
- Own overall ecommerce funnel/conversion optimization and be accountable for site revenue goals.
- Work side-by-side with the Analytics team to understand onsite behavior, content trends and customer cohorts.
- Partner with the Content Acquisition team to identify content needed to engage ecommerce customers.
- Manage part of the digital advertising budget and optimize ROI.
What we offer:
- Attractive relocation package
- Amazing opportunity to influence and expand our footprint in US and Canada targeting Fortune 500 companies
- Medical plan: 100% company-paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Dental and Vision plans 90% company-paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Other insurance coverage for the unexpected 100% paid by the Company - Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits
- Participation in the Company’s 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with company match and fully vested
- Paid time off: 144 hours allocated on January 1st of each calendar year and Paid holidays upon your date of hire
- 5-7 years’ experience in one or more of the following: SaaS Software marketing, Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) ecommerce marketing, B2B Ecommerce Sales.
- Deep understanding of DTC marketing channels (developing campaigns, optimizing ad spend etc.).
- Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (CAC, CPA, LTV), pricing & revenue (RPU), and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI).
- Strong track record of developing innovative and cost-effective marketing campaigns in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment.
- Strong skills with management of large database, customer segmentation and transformation of data into actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of ecommerce site conversion optimization.
- Hands on experience developing dashboards and key metrics to track the business and inform strategy.
- Direct experience growing online sales channel.
- Past experiences we can review where/when you focused on driving results by: anticipating and projecting outcomes, expediting decisions that consider alternative solutions, and optimizing results (e.g. DTC marketing campaigns with marketing spend accountability, leveraging analytics to optimize campaigns, conversion and revenue).
- Passion for social storytelling and digital video in general.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills and advanced Excel and analytical skills required.
- Email marketing expertise: deliverability, segmentation, triggers, lifecycles and more (Marketo, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot or equivalent enterprise-level ESP).
- Experience with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, Unbounce).