Scrum Master (m/f/d) Core
- Accompany one or two interdisciplinary teams to optimize their agile processes in Scrum and ensure their success.
- Enable your development teams to plan self-organised Sprints and to commit to their sprint goal. Analyze metrics and processes to support the spirit of continuous improvement, to identify root causes of impediments and to help remove them.
- Contribute know-how of other agile concepts (Kanban, Lean, continuous integration / delivery etc.) to complement the Scrum methods where necessary, helping your teams to embrace agility in their daily work and their collaboration with other teams.
- Build trustful relationships to other teams. Be an impulse giver, work closely with other partners in the organization to pursue improvements in collaboration and processes, share your knowledge with other Scrum Masters.
- Recognize conflicts both within and outside of the team and assist conflicting parties in solving any issues themselves.
- Act as a role model in our meetings and ensure their success.
- Innovative and fast-growing company with financial stability of a profitable company
- Active input on a product that is downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- Room for creativity and contributions in technically diverse environment: Windows, Linux, MacOs, Mobile (iOS/Android), C++, C#, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Open source technologies and hacker-friendly projects
- A pleasant and highly motivated team that deals with others in a respectful and confidence-building manner
- An attractive workplace with modern equipment
- Learning opportunities – internal & external
What You bring
- Several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master. A certification as Scrum Master (Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master).
- Practical experience with other agile methods (e.g. XP, Kanban, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Competitive Engineering, Management 3.0 etc.).
- A knack for generating transparency and solving problems above and beyond hierarchical boundaries. A proven track of creating a level of trust that also stretches beyond team boundaries.
- The ability to adopt an open approach to your colleagues, respect the opinions of others and seek out straightforward solutions.
- Good analytical and conceptional skills, complemented by solid communication, moderation and conflict resolution skills.
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus.