Enterprise Solutions Engineer (m/f/d) DACH
- Provide support and advice to enterprise customers in the pre-sales, sales and implementation phases
- Partner with the Enterprise Sales team by providing technical advice and feedback to help secure sales and meet our customer needs
- Deliver demonstrations of TeamViewer software products to customers, conduct training courses and deliver professional services (onsite or remote) as needed
- Evaluate the technology stage of the sales process with customers
- Work closely with TeamViewer development teams to bring forward and clarify special requests from customers and determine feasibility of implementation
- Solve technical implementation issues in a variety of customer environments
- Answer questionnaires and tenders from mid-market and enterprise customers about technical requirements and, if necessary, clarify the answers with the development and/or product management teams
- Be responsible for the technical aspects of mid-market and enterprise projects
What we offer:
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Critical Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as information technology, computer science, business, economics, or management information systems; Or, equivalent years of work experience in similar role
- Business level fluency German and English
- 3 or more years’ work experience in technical support, pre-sales engineering, IT administration or similar;
- Expert knowledge in all of the following areas: Networking, operating systems, mobile devices, Active Directory, administration of back-up, virtualization, project management and process management
- Keeps self up-to-date with current IT industry trends and education
- Experience using and working with TeamViewer software products in a professional work environment is strongly preferred
- Customer driven with enthusiasm for working with people and technology
- Happy to travel to visit (existing and potential) customers