Student (m/f/d) Channel Sales
- Assist our international Channel Partners
- Support the Channel Program Manager in projects and build new processes and policies
- Create and build reports
- Maintain data quality in CRM and/or other tools for the Channel Sales Team
- Be responsible for your own projects
- Answer Channel Partner inquiries through our E-mail system or via phone
- Work in close cooperation with our Channel Sales Representative and your manager
What we offer
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- The internship has to be a compulsory part of your studies and take at least 5-6 months
- A communicative, marketing-oriented attitude
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Strong English language skills, additional language skills are welcomed
- Advanced Windows® skills or the desire to learn
- Service orientation, commitment and team spirit