Mid-Market Account Manager - Americas (m/f/d)
- Introduce, demonstrate, propose and win sales with existing customers & new prospects.
- Strategically manage accounts, create account plans, and develop effective relationships with customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Actively build and manage a healthy pipeline by identifying and pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Provide a consultative, solutions focused service to customers, qualifying requirements and business needs to maximize up selling and cross selling opportunities.
- Assist with customer issues appropriately and in a timely and efficient manner informing all key stakeholders when required.
- Monitor your market in regard to new opportunities and develop ‘go to market’ strategies.
- Work with the Enterprise Support Engineer to develop the best solution proposals
- Work with partners and channel sales reps on opportunities that involve partners
- Assist marketing and other sales initiatives to successfully collaborate with key customers within your market(s) to maximize brand exposure and generate sales.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in a flat organization structure with you having direct visibility from the President of Americas
- Ability to work with a very driven and talented group of people
- Medical plan: 100% company-paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Dental and Vision plans 90% company-paid for yourself, your spouse and children
- Other insurance coverage for the unexpected 100% paid by the Company - Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits
- Participation in the Company’s 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with company match and fully vested
- Paid time off: 144 hours allocated on January 1st of each calendar year and paid holidays upon your date of hire
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in technology related sales or business development is required
- Experience selling software/SaaS platform products to enterprise or large organizations
- A proven, successful background in upselling and cross-selling
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with an understanding of the dynamics of a high-growth company with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven record of up-selling and cross-selling background