Mid-Market Account Manager - Americas
Duties & Responsibilities
- Introduce, demonstrate, propose and win sales with existing customers & new prospects.
- Strategically manage accounts, create account plans, and develop effective relationships with customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Actively build and manage a healthy pipeline by identifying and pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Provide a consultative, solutions focused service to customers, qualifying requirements and business needs to maximize up selling and cross selling opportunities.
- Assist with customer issues appropriately and in a timely and efficient manner informing all key stakeholders when required.
- Monitor your market in regard to new opportunities and develop ‘go to market’ strategies.
- Work with the Enterprise Support Engineer to develop the best solution proposals
- Work with partners and channel sales reps on opportunities that involve partners
- Assist marketing and other sales initiatives to successfully collaborate with key customers within your market(s) to maximize brand exposure and generate sales.