Senior Project Manager IT Infrastructure (m/f/d)
- Ensure successful delivery of business critical IT infrastructure projects; scoping, budget and resource planning, timelines, status monitoring and reporting, managing risks and stakeholders
- Cooperate with other departments and manage dependencies (e.g. Information Security, R&D, affected business users etc.)
- Supports external staffing for projects and builds a relationship with the associated providers
- Participate in IT strategy development
- Inspire PMO to further develop TeamViewer’s project management methodology from practical experience, also coach project members
- Be part of the IT management team and support senior management decisions continuously, identifying areas to improve based on project deliverable
- Make a relevant contribution to the success of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you think! We live an open door policy through which our CEOs are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- Make yourself at home! Ties are a no-no with us. In our relaxed office atmosphere you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses.
- Work places with state-of-the-art technology
- Company mobile phone and Office 365 license also for private use
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant experience in the IT field
- Prior experience preferably as an IT Project Manager or Infrastructure / Operations Team lead in a medium-size or larger organization
- Certification in one of the leading project management methodologies (PMI, IPMA) and ITIL foundation
- Proven track record working within a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborating with wide range of stakeholders
- Fluent German and English skills