Student (m/f/d) UX Design
- Support the UX team in user-centric product development
- Accompany the implementation of projects in scrum process and work closely in a team with designers, developers, product owners and product managers
- Support our designers and front-end developers in their daily tasks
- Create sketches, wireframes or graphical mock-ups of software solutions
- Create user interface specifications, define design patterns, check their feasibility and work on the development of a company-wide style guide
- Support the designers in user research, prepare user tests, surveys and interviews and evaluate them
- Collect and evaluate user requirements and derive UX recommendations
What we offer
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration
What you bring
- Studies focused on User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design or related
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (Adobe CC, Invision, etc.)
- Interest and basic experience in the areas of UI/UX design, research, digital product design and prototyping
- You've heard of Atomic Design before and know what it means to develop UI and UX concepts for different platforms (Multiscreen, Multi Device or Cross-Platform)
- Fluency in English and/or German is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Structured and analytical approach as well as commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- Motivation for personal development, contribution and support of the designers and to share your own experiences or approaches with your colleagues
Duration of mandatory internship: at least 4 months, 6 months desirable