Senior IT Administrator (m/f/d)
- Maintenance and administration of servers for our internally used applications and ensuring high availability
- Further development of automation through scripting and tools for configuration and software distribution
- Design and implement own concepts and solutions the optimal and efficient operation of the systems
- Make a relevant contribution to the success of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you think! We live an open door policy through which our CEOs are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- Make yourself at home! Ties are a no-no with us. In our relaxed office atmosphere you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses.
- Work places with state-of-the-art technology
- Company mobile phone and Office 365 license also for private use
- A completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist or a university degree in the field of computer science, software engineering or a related subject area
- Several years' experience as an IT system administrator in a larger IT operation (several hundred users and servers)
- Advanced knowledge of several of the following products or technologies: VMWare ESX, Windows Server, Redhat Linux, MS Terminal Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory, NAS, iSCSI, Veeam, Zabbix, Matrix42, Salt
- Programming knowledge in script languages like PowerShell, Bash or Python
- First experience with IaaS/PaaS from the clouds of leading providers like AWS and Azure
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Agile self-reliant way of working
- High communication, analysis and team skills as well as excellent problem-solving orientation
- Participation in on-call duty (max. 1 week per month)