Student (m/f/d) Software Test
- Your focus will be the testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team – working with epics, user-stories, bugs, maintaining and evolving test-code as well as testing manually/exploratory.
- You will be integral part of Agile Team and be assigned to a “buddy” Engineer to help you get all you need to perform well
- Work with builds and tests in Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins), to keep the build green
- Develop and extend test tools on the basis of Python, C#, Java or C/C++
- Help our support staff by reproducing errors, analyzing and narrowing down causes of errors
- You will work with Product, Code and, ultimately, People
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration
- Studies of computer science, business informatics or comparable field of study
- Knowledge of network technology and experience with various operating systems
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus.
- Structured and analytical approach
- Commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
Duration of internship: minimum of 4 months, ideally 6 months