Intern (m/f/d) Customer Support
- Support our existing customers with their technical / accounting related queries in regard to the TeamViewer software depending on your language skills, preferred German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Take care of 1st-Level Technical Support questions about TeamViewer software
- Hold online demonstrations to explain software functionalities to existing customers if needed
- Answer written inquiries through our E-mail system
- Assist the Team with Back-Office related tasks such as allocating Tickets to the right person / department
- Work in close cooperation with our 2nd-Level Support Team
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
What you bring
- Enrolled Student (m/f/d) in the fields of business administration, linguistics or equivalent at a university or college
- The internship has to be a compulsory part of your studies and take at least 5-6 months
- A communicative, marketing-oriented attitude
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Fluency in English and/or German is mandatory, further languages like spanish, italian or french are a plus
- Advanced Windows® skills or the desire to learn