Student (m/f/d) Accounting
- Learn the 1x1 of operational accounting, from auditing, posting any business transactions in our systems, to consolidation
- Process requests from customers and suppliers for invoices and reminders on your own responsibility
- Active participation in the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Take on initial responsibility for the support of one of our many foreign subsidiaries
- Monitor and analyze our payment processes
- Work closely with our accounting specialists on our group-wide projects and take responsibility for topics
What we offer
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- University studies in business administration with a focus on Accounting/Accounting/Law/Finance
- Interest in accounting topics and cooperation in an international and digital company
- A high affinity for figures, reliability and a careful and structured way of working
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel; first experience with accounting software would be an advantage, as well as good German and English language skills
- You like working in an international team
- AND, you have the drive and interest to get to know the most successful young German Tech Unicorn and to grow with us!