Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Partner with hiring managers to support Armenia location growth plans by leading and coordinating the hiring needs and recruiting practices.
- Align recruitment strategy with offices in Germany (fluent English required)
- Engage with potential applicants via various recruiting channels and managing job postings across different job boards.
- Be actively part of the global talent acquisition team, developing, implementing and executing hiring processes to maintain a solid talent pipeline and promote our employer brand to attract top talent globally.
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance and onboarding.
- Shape candidate-focused processes to ensure the highest candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Co-ordinate the onboarding-related activities for new hires to ensure a positive experience for all new employees and optimize the best start possible
- Support the HR team with HR-related documentation and administration to ensure up to date and accurate personal files and data are maintained.
What we offer:
- It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support, and open feedback
- Salary structure that reflects market standards and increases based on your skills and experience
- Room for creativity and the chance to influence the development of the company
- An international work environment with contacts all over the world
- A great atmosphere, celebrating successes with our team across the globe
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, preferably in an agency or high volume recruiting environment
- Previous experience in recruiting for R&D positions
- Good understanding and proven experience with creative sourcing strategies to find qualified candidates
- Experience in coordination of job fairs
- Having a candidate-driven approach, understanding the importance and value of a positive candidate and employee experience
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English
- Familiar with MS Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite or similar) and HRIS systems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment in discussing sensitive matters
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to work well in a team