Intern (m/f/d) Communications
- Handling of press telephone hotline and mailbox with all incoming inquiries from media and general public
- Managing and updating journalist database and engaging in global media and social media monitoring
- Writing and editing of PR texts
- Supporting the organization and accompanying of press events like press conferences, round tables, press tours
- Supporting the organization of photo and video shootings
- Updating and preparing corporate communications materials like press kit or company presentation
- Assist in internal communications, e.g. organization of company events
- Playing a major role in the management of our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Creating copy and images for our social media channels
- Tracking and reporting of relevant campaign KPIs
- Remuneration well above average
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English (fluency in German or other languages is a plus)
- Currently studying in the field of journalism, media, communications, marketing or related subjects
- Having accomplished first internships or student jobs in relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills in English (fluency in German or other languages is a plus)
- Enthusiastic about communications, PR and social media
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels, online forums and communities
- Proven copy writing skills and experience in using Photoshop and good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in software / tech industry and general tech savviness is a plus
- High motivation and performance-orientation
- Proactive, resilient, reliable, diligent
Duration of internship: minimum 4 months, optimal 6 months