Student (m/f/d) Social Media
- Management and monitoring of our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Manage all user support inquiries, queries, questions and feedback
- Participate in the conceptual support and implementation of social media projects and campaigns
- Creating copy, images and tracking links for regular posts across our social media channels
- Be the life and soul of the conversation in the amazing social media community of TeamViewer
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English (fluency in German or other languages is a plus)
- Currently studying in the field of marketing, communications, information technology or related fields
- The internship is mandatory part of your curriculum
- Enthusiastic about social media and online communities
- Knowledge and understanding of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and online forums and communities
- Strong service orientation and good technical understanding
- Proven copy-writing skills and experience in using Photoshop
- Good knowledge of MS Office