Human Resources Business Partner (R4026)
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to support our pork processing business. This position requires strong communication and organizational skills. An effective HR Business Partner has the ability to problem solve and make business decisions. This role requires an individual to build relationships and motivate peers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and maintain effective recruiting and placement services, including: identifying, attracting, acquiring, orienting and assessing current and future associates.
- Provide coaching and counseling to supervisors, managers and employees to resolve employee relations issues.
- Provide training and coaching to other supervisors and managers regarding Organizational Effectiveness practices and employee-related programs.
- Organize and facilitate on-going management of succession and development processes
- Monitors, analyzes, evaluates, and develops improvement processes, as needed, for Field HR related programs and activities.
- Responsible for leading or participating in projects, as needed.
- Identifying, interviewing, and recommending top quality candidates for the right role.
- Ensures the quality and consistency of Corporate strategy with talent acquisition
- Bachelors degree required
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Three to five years of progressive human resource professional experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of general personnel practices including recruiting, selection, EEO/AA, and counseling
- Thorough knowledge of Company structure, operations, products, policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Problem solving skills
- Team building skills
- Continuous improvement
- Presentation skills
- Change agent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About our Company:
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.