Executive Assistant (R6789)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support assigned members of our senior leadership team at the corporate office in North Mankato, Minnesota.
- Coordinating and maintaining schedules, travel, logistics, materials and services as well as meetings, special events, visitors and guests
- Creating, reviewing and summarizing reports using expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Supports the project by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
- Assists in development of presentations.
- Managing various cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Willingness to partner with the assigned executive leader(s) in a variety of ways to enable them to achieve their strategic goals despite potentially requiring extended hours or detailed tasks.
You Must Have:
- 5 + years successful experience in an Executive Assistant capacity supporting senior level leader(s)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion and professionalism
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and various investment partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well both independently and as a collaborative team member
- Self-directed with high level of personal ownership and accountability
- A background in acquisitions and corporate mergers is preferred, but not required
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.