Flexo Graphic Print Operator (R7691)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Label Works is seeking a Printing Press Operator in our Flexo area to be responsible for assisting press operators on their daily operations. We’re looking for someone who is mechanically inclined to operate multiple pieces of equipment during their shift based on product and staffing needs. We’ll teach you the skills necessary to become proficient, as well as product details to become a Label Expert.
Your Shift: Monday – Friday, 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm (2nd Shift)
- Operate automatic or semiautomatic machines in a continuous production/processing operation including; cutters, slitters, and shrink wrappers.
- Proof reading and quality checking product, boxing, and labeling of product.
- Clean and maintain work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- This role will also assist in other departmental areas as workload requires.
You Must Have:
- Mechanical and technical skills/aptitude
- Basic math skills to read ruler and calculate label dimensions for stock optimization
- Ability to operate equipment to obtain proficiency as measured through production and quality standards
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions for work orders
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
- High school education or equivalent required
We Would Also Prefer:
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Experience in a production related environment
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.