Press Assistant - 12 Hour Shift (R6816)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial is looking for energetic and quality driven team members to join our manufacturing team! We currently have an open position in our press department assisting in the operation of 40' press equipment.
- Set up and operate feeder end of press
- Retrieve stock for jobs to be printed.
- Have knowledge of paper weights, finishes, grain, direction, etc.
- Obtain stock and cut it to specifications when necessary.
- Keep press properly supplied of ink, chemicals, blankets, etc.
- Notify lead operator of low inventory of house inks or paper.
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned and maintained in proper working condition. Notify lead operator of any concerns.
- Keep work area and equipment clean.
- Able to distinguish color variances while jobs are running on press.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- This is 1st shift position working 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week. Work 36 hours and get paid for 40!
- Schedule is Thursday - Saturday, 5 am - 5 pm.
You Must Have:
- Ability to work on team
- Ability to stand/be on feet entire shift
We Would Also Prefer:
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Print Industry Experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
This is 1st shift position working 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week. Work 36 hours and get paid for 40!
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Corporate Graphics Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.