HVAC Technician (R7389)
Come Work With us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Travel Tags is adding an HVAC Technician in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota to help serve our customers’ needs. This person will be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and improving various pieces of equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- 1st shift 7am-3pm
- Performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all types of equipment
- Perform effective emergency repairs on all types of equipment
- Assemble and install new equipment
- Make modifications to existing equipment to reduce downtime and maximize production efficiencies
- Work closely with and be able to communicate with internal and external suppliers
- Keep accurate records
- Maintain daily and monthly expenses and work within defined budgets
- Create requisitions for equipment and parts
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience in HVAC
We Would Also Prefer:
- HVAC Certification
- Technical degree in HVAC
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Travel Tags is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.