Strategic Sales Executive (R7402)
We Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Enterprise Solutions, a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Strategic Sales Executive in the Las Vegas area who has the motivation for cultivating an existing enterprise account base and the inspiration and drive to expand that base of accounts.
- Exceed performance objectives by identifying new opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Identify and develop strategic opportunities; sell technology-centric solutions to upper and mid-market companies
- Solve customers’ business challenges by intimately understanding their vision and goals and effectively articulating Taylor’s solutions’ capabilities and value
- Work closely with other Taylor business partners to enable cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure longevity and success of existing account base by providing superior customer service and nurturing positive business relationships at all levels
- Timely update customer activities within a CRM tool
- Provide a continuous flow of revenue through a robust pipeline
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve marketing automation and inbound marketing campaigns
You Must Have:
- 8+ years of outside sales experience within the print or hospitality industry
- A proven track record of closing significant new business while retaining existing business
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major, or a combination of education and professional sales experience
- Ability to develop positive and lasting business relationships, internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts; excellent problem solver
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and comfortably present complex information to executive level audiences
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills; achievement-oriented
- Ability to travel locally to meet with prospects and customers within the Las Vegas area
We Would Also Prefer:
- Background in direct mail and/or commercial print
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.