5 Color Press Operator - 1st Shift (R7116)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is seeking a 5 Color Press Operator in Las Vegas for Offset Production. This position is responsible for productivity at standard, producing quality products, and equipment maintenance.
- Produce product for our customers within their required specifications and timelines
- Press Checks; Directly interact with our customers in a professional manner
- Meet and exceed press run speeds while maintaining consistency and quality
- Troubleshoot issues; offer suggestions and solutions
- Inspect, operate, and help maintain our press equipment
- Record and track press maintenance
- Actively participate in all safety trainings and programs
- Safety handle all press chemicals and use Personal Protective Equipment
- Actively participate in the cleanliness and appearance of our facility to include equipment and surrounding areas
- Monday – Friday, 6am – 2pm
You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience on a Perfecting Sheetfed Press
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to read and comprehend our job tickets, proofs, instructions, and information
- Ability to see full spectrum of color
- Ability to stand on feet for amounts of time with limited opportunity to leave general work area
- Ability to lift 50 - 75lbs
- Full range of motion of the back in order to bend at the waist or reach above the head
- Working knowledge of paper, ink and coatings
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.